BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Are Treadmills a Good Simulation for the Death Race?

I've come to the conclusion if the Death Race was run on the treadmill..... I could do it next month. I ran another 13.1 Miles on the treadmill last night. Although it was my slowest time yet (I blame that on the 15 ounce steak and all the fixings I had for lunch. Not to mention the two football games I sat around and watched all afternoon). I've been waiting for a couple of sunny days so I can go outside and give my treadmill a break. I ran the half marathon last night in my new running shoes and  my feet are a little sore today. I've been trying to lose 10 pounds and last night I weighed in at a whoping 159.8 pounds. My Goal by the Death Race is to be around 155. So far this month I have run 103.4 Miles!!

On another note.....I've heard that dogs look and run like their owners!!

~Brock

0 comments: